From the article:
The letter says a customer was “acting suspicious” while visiting a model home on two separate occasions, each time leaving quickly at the sign of another client. The second time around, the customer was spotted near the realtor’s desk — during a showing.
“Obviously concerned over the idea that someone may have planted or placed some unknown substance in a drink,” said Tony Underwood with the Union County Sheriff’s Office.
The warning goes on to say that the realtor drank from her water bottle that was left on the desk unattended. Within 20 minutes, her heart started racing, legs went numb, and she was taken to the hospital. According to the letter, a toxicology screening of her bottle found traces of the date rape drug.